- New Archwing Weapon Mod: Shell Rush: Increases charge rate of arch-gun.
- Shell Rush drops in Archwing Exterminate Missions.
- Reduced camera shake created by Fluctus projectiles.
- Removed Affinity Amp Auras from inventories. This unreleased mod was either acquired through Transmutation years ago, or the most recent Tactical Alert.
- Legendary Cores have been distributed to all players that have had the Affinity Amp Aura removed from their inventory.
The Jordas Verdict Changes / Fixes:
- Increased the amount of health the J-3 Jordas Golem has.
- Fixed an issue keeping the J-3 Jordas Golem from moving away from his perch for a long period of time.
- Fixed an issue preventing the J-3 Jordas Golem’s weakpoints from being open for Clients.
- Fixed an issue causing a forced extraction on the J-3 Jordas Golem confrontation.
- Fixed an issue allowing the J-3 Jordas Golem to be killed with perched and stationary.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from moving through the interior glass to the J-3 Jordas Golem’s weakpoint.
- Fixed players receiving Antiserum inbox messages after each successful Trial Extraction.
- Fixed some squad members being left in Archwing Mode after transition from Stage 1 to Stage 2.
- Fixed several instances where players become stuck in terrain on spawn / within the level during Stage 2.
- Fixed an issue causing a pre-emptive Purge during Stage 3.
- Fixed an issue causing the engines to immediately engage after entering the J-3 Jordas Golem.
- Fixed some improper clipping that would occur during the cinematic transition from Stage 1 to Stage 2.
- Fixed the Igara Syanda not sitting properly on some Warframes.
- Fixed several instance of a misplaced apostrophe in Baro Ki’ Teer’s name and Noggle description.
Hotfix 17.9.1 Jordas Verdict
The Jordas Verdict:
Face your greatest Trial yet. A massive Corpus ship with signs of heavy infestation has appeared in the System, unlike anything the Tenno have encountered before. Exploring the ship will require speed and cunning as clouds of Infested spores threatens to consume anything that dares enter.
Too dangerous to approach with a landing craft, Tenno will need to deploy Archwing to find an entry point into the drifting ship. Surviving in such thickly Infested space means Tenno must move quickly, and once inside, the Lotus' warriors must find a way to endure the constant barrage of Infested spores.
Multiple expeditions into the ship may be required, but only a squad fully equipped to handle the mounting infestation will be able to dispatch this threat.
A special note: The Jordas Verdict is still in its Beta, and we appreciate your patience while we make refinements to our most mechanically complex Mission in Warframe to date. Expect any issues that may arise mid-Trial to be addressed in future updates.
- Esophage: Part of an interconnected network of Infested organs. Function remains unclear.
- New Arcanes are here! Beat The Jordas Verdict to find them all!
How to get started:
- The Jordas Verdict Trial Key can be purchased from the Market, and must be crafted before the Trial can be accessed.
- The Jordas Verdict does have Archwing gameplay, and equipping a high-level Loadout is recommended.
- Leaderboards can be found here: http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialGolemStats.php
- Made various optimizations to the installation and launch of Warframe.
- Frost and Frost Prime have been given the PBR treatment, in addition to some visual texture adjustments.
- Fixed Glaive weapons not appearing for melee stealth attacks.
- Fixed the Cerata appearing distorted in Arsenal.
- Fixed Clients not hearing headshots due to low output volumes.
- Fixed squadmates in Archwing Missions not properly having blue markers when there are 4 players in a Mission.
- Fixed the Lato Vandal Halloween Skin from appearing in the Market on its own.
- Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield not functioning on guns with punch through.
- Fixed an issue preventing colors or attachments on the Glaive disappearing when thrown.
Update 17.9 DAY OF THE DEAD
- Cerata: Twisted and tortured from exposure to the Infestation, this Glaive becomes an absolute predator in the hands of the right Tenno.
- FYI: The Cerata as Toxin damage on quick attacks and an added Puncture damage type on Thrown attacks.
- Day of the Dead Skins are now here! For more information on this limited time skins check out our full news post here: https://warframe.com...ntion-all-tenno
- The following items will be receiving new Day of the Dead Skins:
- Ack & Brunt
- Nikana and Dragon Nikana
- Vanquished Banner
- Igaro Syandana
- The following Mod has been added the Conclave:
- Triple Tap (Burston) - On 3 hits within 0.2 seconds, increase damage by 20% for 0.5 seconds
- The following Conclave Mods can now be used in PvE:
- Reflex Draw / Twitch / Soft Hands (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - Increased Holster/Draw speed.
- Spry Sights / Agile Aim / Snap Shot (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - Increased movement speed when aiming down sights.
- Air Recon / Overview / Broad Eye (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - increased FoV when Aim Gliding
- Eject Magazine / Tactical Reload / Lock and Load (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - weapons reload while holstered.
- Gun Glide / Double-Barrel Drift / Strafing Slide (Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun) - Increased accuracy and reduced recoil while sliding.
- Spring Loaded Broadhead (Daikyu) - Increased damage after the projectile has traveled 20m.
- Adjustments have been made to reduce the amount of ‘pinballing’ that occurs when being knocked back in Archwing after hitting terrain.
- The Diraga’s Calculated Shot Precept can now target cameras and turrets.
- Reduced the particle FX on Elytron’s Core Vent Ability.
- The Ignis will now char the corpses of enemies slain.
- The Mantis’ Air Support now heals Sentinels.
- Audio FX will now play on the successful installation of an Arcane.
- The cooldown on the Electro Pulse Mod will now decrease with increased Mod Rank.
- Improved fog visual FX.
- Fixed a white screen appearing when opening the menu during a fade-in or fade-out.
- Fixed the Afterburn Mod still being applied to players transitioning out of Archwing.
- Fixed Syandanas and Ember Prime’s head flame being improperly colored in Codex dioramas.
- Fixed no items being listed under the “Select Items to Enhance” options of the Arcanes sub-menu.
- Fixed the Syndicates prompting players to confirm re-attaining a title when the player does not have enough standing to do so.
- Fixed Simiars’ Research Imprint button not being a piece of concept art and not final art.
- Fixed an error causing Kubrow to be visible in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see damage numbers when attacking Toxin Injectors in Stage One of the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed an error preventing players from logging in when they don’t have a Kubrow available.
- Fixed the blur effect from Mesa’s Peacemaker still showing when the player has entered a bleedout state.
- Fixed various localization issues.