Sabotage Cache Changes:
- Made improvements to how faction Cache types are determined in Sabotage missions.
- Gave Orokin Void Caches their own locker appearance as opposed to a Corpus Locker.
- Fixed discrepancies in Cache types differing from the faction being played.
- Fixed various issues with transmissions about caches being delayed.
- Fixed an issue with duplicated enemies in the Codex.
- Fixed a progression stopper issue with the Archwing Quest.
- Fixed Stealth kills from Ninkondi on Corpus MOAs not having any audio.
- Fixed Landing Craft Air Support not working.
- Fixed Alad V Noggle Statue using the incorrect animation.
- Fixed various crashes.
Update 17.7: Boar
Unique Tennogen Avatars and the Boar have now arrived! The Boar makes its triumphant return with a fresh new visual overhaul. Previous Boar owners will automatically have their weapons visually upgraded, but if you haven't picked up the classic shotgun before now's the time to try out its devastating power.
Tennogen Avatars can be purchased in a bundle, or individually via the Profile Icon screen under Profile in the Pause Menu.
Find the Boar and our community-created Tennogen Avatars in the Market today!
- Drekar Troopers now have a chance to drop the Boar Blueprint.
- The Atlas Tartarus Alt Helmet is now available in the Market.
- Made some adjustments to Ember’s World on Fire audio FX.
- Players now receive an audio queue when they receive a PM in game.
- The Mantis’ Air Support will now display on the minimap for all players.
- All squad members will now hear activation and flyby sounds when an Air Support charge is activated.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when attempting to start or complete Quests.
- Fixed PvP Mods appearing in Mod Booster Packs.
- Fixed the A Man of Few Words Quest not appearing in the Codex when completed.
- Fixed Kubrows displaying a Magazine stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics being unable to go through Frost’s Snow Globe as per: https://forums.warfr...ugh-snow-globe/
- Fixed a crash caused by Atlas’ Tectonics interaction with continuous fire weapons as per: https://forums.warfr...ting-tectonics/
- Fixed Rescue Mission timers disappearing when paused by the Liset’s Air Support.
- Fixed the Liset’s Air Support hack disappearing after a Host Migration.
- Fixed the Mantis’ Air Support Life Support Capsule disappearing after a Host Migration.
- Fixed consoles not flickering for Clients when hacked by Ordis via the Liset’s Air Support.
- Fixed some projectiles not rotating properly when used.
- Fixed some instances of the Fluctus not properly doing damage to enemies.
- Fixed the Sonicor sometimes appearing invisible in player hands.
- Fixed some visual holes in the terrain on the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed punch-through Mods disabling the Harpak and Paracyst’s alt-fire.
- Fixed Frost’s passive freeze ability working on ability-immune enemies like the Stalker.
- Fixed Atlas’ Petrify applying stone textures to the Corpus security cameras.
- Fixed players being unable to equip their primary weapon after activating a hacking terminal on Sabotage.
- Fixed Grineer Ballistas never needing to reload.
- Fixed Equinox’s cloth dangles appearing on other Warframes after selecting a Conclave loadout as per: https://forums.warfr.../512961-fusion/
- Fixed an error that would occur after fusing Mods.
- Fixed a rare issue causing Clients to appear in Sharkwing while the Host is on land.
- Fixed the sniper scope UI staying on screen after a melee attack.
- Fixed a visual issue that would occur when quickly casting some abilities in succession.
- Fixed the Mantis Blueprint appearing in rare loot crates.
- Fixed an issue with Archwing Weapon Blueprints that are found in the Market being obtainable Archwing mission droptables.
- Fixed an issue with various Archwing parts not being included in Archwing Mission Droptables (Corvas, Fluctus).
- Fixed the Phaedra not having proper audio FX.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Kara Alt Helmet twitching when equipped.
- Fixed bows and quivers not properly sitting on Atlas.
- Fixed bow weapons replaying audio FX when equipped in a Noble Animation stance in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Master Thief Mod not properly unlocking chests in secret rooms.