- Increased the Vaykor Hek’s ammo pool in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Mk-1 Paris’ quick shot in PvP.
- Reduced enemy level scaling in Archwing Defense Missions.
- Fixed an error preventing players from claiming pending Arcanes in their Foundry. This fix works by reimbursing any pending recipes. You'll need to start the Arcane craft again after this hotfix.
- Fixed the Virulent Scourge Mod dropping fully-ranked and in packs of 10 from Project Undermine Missions.
- Fixed a Atlas’ Petrify having an unusual effect on the Eximus ice shield as per: https://forums.warfr...n-artic-eximus/
- Fixed holograms created by Nyx’s Chaos becoming frozen as per: https://forums.warfr...d-to-be-frozen/
- Fixed Mag’s Bullet Attractor becoming visually frozen as per: https://forums.warfr...raphical-issue/
- Fixed the Liset’s jetstream visual FX sometimes not correctly displaying for players.
- Fixed Ember’s World on Fire not playing a sound FX on cast.
- Fixed a potential game freeze that could occur after using a Revive.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Abilities that have not been unlocked in the Arsenal as per: https://forums.warfr...sh-ability-bug/
- Fixed players being able to use weapons while spamming Atlas’ Landslide.
- Fixed the Sonicor’s reload audio FX not playing.
- Fixed a typo in the The Jordas Precept Quest as per: https://forums.warfr...8745-de-please/
- Fixed issues with the navigation marker when going through doors in the Orokin Void tileset.
- Fixed a login issue affecting players with Kuria scans.
- Fixed status icons on enemies disappearing when looking away and then back at an affected enemy.
- Fixed the Lotus sending players transmissions about ‘incoming walkers’ in Archwing Missions. Oh, that wacky Lotus!
- Fixed various lighting issues that would appear on Corpus Spy Mission tilesets.
- Fixed Sentinels showing as unranked at the End of Mission screen after they die mid-Mission.
- Fixed Fusion Cores showing up in a Mod Search that doesn’t explicitly search for Fusion Cores.
- Fixed the Conclave Affector ‘Showdown’ giving increased damage to non-secondary weapons.
- Fixed the Conclave Affector ‘Overpowered’ not properly affecting players.
- Reduced the scale of the Juggernaut so he can squeeze through tight spaces a little easier!
- Removed 'the floppy bacon' behaviour of the Prime Pyra Syandana and improved physics on the Yamako Prime Scarf to be more 'metal' than 'cloth'.
- Renamed Secondary Weapon Conclave Mod from HIGH NOON to SHOWDOWN so it doesn't conflict with the Redeemer Stance.
- Various sound tweaks and fixes for Corpus Modular enemies.
- Difficulty tweaks to Archwing Interception: Reduced overall enemy count, tweaked enemy spec to cap max simultaneous count and spawn chance of various units.
- Various lighting tweaks and polish passes on PBR Void.
- Removed Juggernaut spawns from Jordas Golem bossfight.
- Fixed enemies not doing anything in Defense missions.
- Fixed Spawning issues in Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Chroma and Equinox's Energy colour not properly affecting states in PvP matches.
- Fixed Sonicor projectiles detonating from inside the wall of a Snowglobe.
- Fixed the healthbars over enemies setting not saving your preference between logins.
- Fixed the Stug primary fire shooting continuously and not using ammo.
- Fixed uncharged Stug shots doing the same damage as fully charged when upgraded with multishot mods.
- Fixed a progression stopper that could occur in Corpus Outpost Mobile Defense alert missions due to wrong level being used.
- Fixed the Ack & Brunt slide attack not scaling the model while equipped.
- Fixed the wrong quest diorama appearing upon completion of the Jordas Precept.
- Fixed further issues with people unable to access the Jordas Precept quest.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Atlas has had his Armor stat increased to 450.
- Equinox's 4th Ability has had its energy drain-per-second changed from 5 to 3.5
- Ramparts now only spawn in missions with level 15 enemies or higher.
- Archwing Afterburner speed increased by 2x (default Spacebar to activate).
- Fixed Nyx's Chaos Sphere augment not working at all.
- Fixed Asteroid Mobile Defense missions not being completable.
- Fixed Infested Rescue missions not being completable.
- Fixed Mesa's Peacemaker now showing correct aiming UI for Clients.
- Fixed Excavation missions not spawning enough power cell carriers.
- Fixed the Arcane UI incorrectly showing 2 Arcanes in your inventory after Distilling an Arcane.
- Fixed unreleased Mods appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed some Infested getting s
tuck on areas in the Infested Reactor room.
- Fixed the Supra being unable to use the Rifle Ammo Mutation Mod.
- Fixed Atlas's Tectonics toggling not always working as intended as per https://forums.warfr...ctonics-glitch/
- Fixed Valkyr's Prolonged Paralysis pulling enemies significantly farther than intended.
- Fixed Clients not seeing enemy levels.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed the J3-Golem boss node not being replayable upon completion of quest.
- Fixed unreleased Mods appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Earth's atmosphere being abnormally bright in the star chart.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed unreleased Prime items replacing drops in the Void and Derelicts.
Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept
New Quest: The Jordas Precept
Ordis is determined to help a fellow Cephalon overcome a ship wide Infestation, but can a Cephalon affected by Infestation be saved?
This Quest can be obtained after unlocking Eris. If you do not have this planet, defeat Tyl Regor on Titania, Uranus to collect its Navigation Segment. Players that have Eris already unlocked can accept the Jordas Precept on their Codex.
The Jordas Precept requires players to hunt the elusive Infested Juggernaut, who only makes an appearance after slaying multiple Infested shortly after his signature roar...
New Warframe: Atlas
Titan of stone, lord of the earthly elementals. Atlas’ powers include:
Archwing Polish & Additions:
New Game Modes
- Archwing Mobile Defense: Defend crashed satellites against waves of enemies in order to secure vital information.
- Archwing Defense: Defend two objectives from enemies as they attack from all sides within the heart of a damaged Corpus ship.
- Archwing Missions have been adjusted on planetary nodes to better reflect the level range and difficulty of each Planet.
- Archwing Mobile Defense has been added to the following planetary nodes:
- Archwing Interception Missions have been given a slight redesign, grouping points closer together with increased debris to fight around.
- Enemies will now be marked as targets on the main HUD, and targets out of LOS will display the direction of their approach along the edge of the screen.
- Afterburner: Pressing the ‘jump’ button while boosting will cause the Archwing afterburners to kick in, giving players a significant speed increase.
- Players can now rebind up / down movement keys for Archwing gameplay.
- Made various improvements to audio FX while in Archwing Missions.
- Asteroids can now drop resources and loot upon being destroyed.
- Players can now find loot crates in Archwing Missions.
- Archwings now passively regenerate Energy.
- Affinity sharing with Squad members while in Archwing has been increased.
- Modular Corpus Enemies: These enemies have a wide range of visual appearances, including weapons and powers. While the design of the following enemies are different from afar their core powers are as follows:
- Mutalist Lightning Carrier: Carries Lightning Crawlers
- Mutalist Toxic Carrier: Carries Toxic Crawlers
- Attack Mutalist: Fires infested spores
New Weapons and Mods
- Tekko: These iron fists that rip through foes with each strike are Atlas’ signature weapon.
- Convectrix: When its twin-lasers converge on a target a circuit is created, frying the subject.
- Sonicor: Blasts targets with a massive wave of sonic energy. Reported results to be: ‘very satisfying’.
- Phaedra: Devastate free-space enemies with Phaedra, the Soma’s big-sister.
- Kaszas: Become an angel of death with this Archwing scythe.
- New Stance: Gaia's Tragedy: Slow, powerful strikes.
新的姿態Gaia's Tragedy: 緩慢，但是強大的打擊
Air Support and Landing Craft Customization
Players can now customize their Landing Craft and Air Support via the Options Menu under Equipment -- Landing Craft.
- Players can now call in support from their Landing Craft mid-Mission via Air Support Charges.
- Air Support Charges effects are unique to each Landing Craft.
- Air Support Charges can be constructed in the Foundry and equipped in the Arsenal under Gear.
- Air Support Charges have a 10 minute cooldown between each use.
Players will first need to construct the Landing Craft Segment in their Foundry, enabling them to construct Landing Craft and Air Support Charges.
Landing Craft Segment: Allows construction of Landing Craft and Air Support Charges in the Foundry.
Landing Craft Mantis: Features the Air Support: Team Health Restore.
Landing Craft Liset: Features the Air Support: Cipher.
Bajada Mantis Skin A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
Gloam Mantis Skin: A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
Oscuro Mantis Skin: A unique skin for the Mantis landing craft.
- Gersemi Valkyr Skin: Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr. This unique Skin will only be available for 14 days.
- Igaro Syandana: This wing-like syandana invokes the beauty and agility of the Ceresean Butterfly Sparrow.
- Opulas Robe: An opulent display of privilege for the Corpus elite becomes a trophy for the Tenno who fight them.
- New Syndicate Handshake emotes.
- Players can now toggle the Meditate Emote.
New Arcane Foundry Button
A new button for Arcanes has been added to the Foundry, next to the Components button. This menu will allow players to sort through their installed and uninstalled Arcanes in a much more organized fashion.
- Arcane Distiller cost reduced to 50,000 standing.
- Installing and distilling Arcanes is now done instantaneously.
Conclave Changes and Fixes
- Trinity, Nova, Loki and Banshee can now be used in Conclave.
Trinity, Nova, Loki, Banshee可以用了
- New Map: Corpus Core added to Annihilation and Team Annihilation game modes.
- New Mods available for purchase from Teshin:
- Searing Leap - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +60 Fire Damage
- Rime Vault - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +60 Freeze Damage
- Voltaic Lance - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +70 Electrical Damage
- Venomous Rise - At Max Energy, +20% to Bullet Jump and +10 Poison Damage
- Alert system that applies Affectors to a random game mode for a limited time. Possible Affectors can be:
- High Noon - Increased Secondary Weapon Damage
High Noon - 增加副武器的傷害
- Intensify - Increased Ability Damage
Intensify - 增加能力伤害
- Martial Law - Increased Melee Damage
Martial Law - 增加近戰傷害
- Energy Flux - Increased Energy Gain and Pickup
Overpowered - 以上都有
- The Obex, Dual Ether Daggers, Vaykor Hek and Ankyros series can now be used in Conclave.
- All Dual Wield melee weapons are now available in Conclave.
- All Machete melee weapons are now available in Conclave.
- There are now two daily challenges per game mode and progress can be made simultaneously.
- Kill Streaks have been reduced to 3/6/9/12.
- Players on kill streaks are now announced in Killfeed.
- Reduced the experience gained from Cephalon Capture from 5k to 2k.
- Reduced the damage of the Furax weapon series in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Ninkondi in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of all staff weapons in PvP.
- Reduced the melee slam radius of Heat Sword, Dual Heat Swords and Dex Dakra in pvp
- Reduced the damage of the Braton series in PvP.
- All weapons now have individual ammo pools.
- Kulstar damage increased in PvP.
- Penta series damage increased in PvP.
- Angstrum damage increased in PvP.
- Reduced the distance of Bullet Jump in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Bullet Jump Launch in PvP.
- Energy Gain rate has been reduced in PvP.
- Melee Auto Target angle reduced in PvP.
- Channeling Energy cost reduced from 10 to 5 in PvP.
- Increased the damage mitigation of dodge in PvP.
- Shield regeneration delay increased in PvP.
- Reduced the radius of channeled explosions from Glaive projectiles in PvP.
- Damage reduced on Oberon’s Smite projectiles in PvP.
- In team game modes, Warframe and weapon energy colours are now team based.
- Energy pickups reduced in Corpus Gas CTC map.
- Nyx will now drop the Cephalon when using Absorb.
Toggled Abilities and Energy Drain: The following adjustments have been made to Abilities that can toggle on or off with the intention of making each Ability more rewarding to use in a wider range of scenarios. We will continue to monitor the balance of all Toggled Abilities after launch.
- Duration Mods now have an effect on toggled Abilities.
- Drain-Per-Second and other adjustments has been made on the following Toggled Abilities:
- Chroma’s Spectral Scream now drains 3 Energy.
- Chroma’s Elemental Ward’s Electric elemental discharge effect is now affected by range Mods instead of strength Mods.
- Chroma’s Elemental Ward Poison holster and reload speed are now affected by duration Mods instead of strength Mods.
- Ember’s World on Fire now drains 3 Energy and has had its maximum duration removed.
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage has had its base range doubled.
- Hydroid can now recast Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm with no cooldown.
- Nyx’s Chaos no longer has a cooldown, and enemies affected by Chaos cannot be stunned by additional casts.
- The minimum energy cost of an Ability cannot go below 25% of the base cost.
General Warframe Changes:
- Mesa’s Peacemaker now roots Mesa in place while creating a focus ring on the HUD.
- Valkyr has received the following changes to her Ability powers:
- Ripline now has increased animation speed and vertical boost.
- Ripline now has reduced energy cost and increased damage for each time cast.
- Ripline will now soft-lock onto enemies.
- Valkyr’s HUD will now display the window of opportunity to recast Ripline at lower cost .
- Hysteria can now be quickly toggled on/off.
- Hysteria now receives buffs from the player’s melee weapon Mods.
- Valkyr now passively has 50% knockdown recovery speed and no heavy landing.
- Overhealing from Equinox’s Mend will now restore shields.
- Switching between forms with Equinox has been reduced to a 1 second delay.
- Only two clones from Mirage’s Hall of mirrors now fire projectiles. This change has been made in order to help improve performance issues. Damage has been increased on the remaining clones to compensate.
- Mag's Pull now requires an open path to affect targets -- resources and enemies can no longer be pulled through walls or closed doors, but enemies can still be pulled out of cover and behind obstacles.
- Zephyr's Tailwind will no longer have a 'power in use' error between casts.
- Nyx's Psychic Bolts now have a chance to Radiation Proc enemies.
Mission Changes and Additions
- The Uranus Underwater Lab tileset has been expanded:
- Mobile Defense Missions have been added to the following planetary nodes:
- Grineer Forest on Earth, Eurasia
- Corpus Ship on Venus, Aphrodite
- A new Orokin Derelict Mobile Defense Key is available in the Market.
- Caches and a new reward table have been added to Hive Missions.
- The HUD has been updated to show more objective information in addition to caches.
- Tumor nodes will now display on your minimap with the Enemy Radar Mod equipped.
- Infested Lasers, Magnetic Clouds and Spore Clouds now ignore Kubrows and Sentinels.
- Hive Missions have received the following updates:
- The Infested Juggernaut will now spawn more frequently on Eris Survival Missions.
- The following improvements have been made to player-created Waypoints:
- Players can now view their Abilities when affected by Mods by using the ‘View Stats With Mods’ button in the Arsenal, under Abilities
玩家可以在能力選單下面的"View Stats With Mods"查看當前戰甲經過MOD增減益後的數值
- A new ‘Show Health Over Enemies’ option has been added to the Options Menu, under HUD.
選項中新增一個功能"Show Health Over Enemies"(在敵人頭上顯示血條)
- Reduced the Simulor’s screen shake effect.
- Many Corpus environments, objects and materials have been given the PBR treatment!
- Many Orokin environments, objects and materials have been given the PBR treatment!
- The Angstrum has received the PBR treatment!
- Slightly increased the ambient audio FX on Earth’s forest tileset.
- Frozen enemies will now shatter instantly after they die.
- Decreased the audio of weapon fire as fire-rate increases.
- Added additional alarm consoles to Rescue Missions on Europa.
- Players can now skip the crafting stages of the Hidden Messages Quest if they already have built a Mirage.
- The Kubrow incubator will now display gender and breed type on hatching.
- Clan Tiers can now be seen by Alliances on the Alliance Management screen.
- Made various audio improvements to projectile impact killing blows.
- Noru Prime Syandana has been given the PBR treatment and has more customizability.
賦予Noru Prime Syandana披風物理渲染效果和更多染色位置
- Sound Obstruction Occlusion: Improvements have been made to make audibly tracking enemies behind environmental objects or walls much easier.
- Fixed all players in a Void Defense Missions failing immediately when the keyholder or Host extracts after 5 waves.
- Fixed general issues on Zipline parkour movement.
- Fixed an incorrect texture on a grate in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a visible hole in the wall of the Sabotage Pump Room of the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed unranked weapons showing a full exp bar in Missions.
- Fixed a camera not adjusting properly when players move between their Warframe and Archwing mode mid-Mission.
- Fixed sessions hosted by pending friends (not accepted to list) showing up in your available sessions panel.
- Fixed a portion of the minimap that would disappear on the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed some NPC behavioural issues that caused Drone enemies to become stuck.
- Fixed the bloom FX on Spira / Kunai weapons making it too difficult to aim through the glare.
- Fixed melee attack speed Mods affecting other unrelated animations.
- Fixed a duplicate entry for the Lanx in the Codex.
- Fixed players being unable to properly scan Common and Uncommon Corpus storage containers.
- Fixed Excalibur and Valkyr not receiving credit for kills from Exalted Blade and Hysteria respectively.
修正Excalibur 4和Valkyr 4殺怪拿不到錢的問題
- Fixed players experiencing a loss of functionality after trying to equip Emotes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Toxin Injectors in Grineer Sabotage Missions displaying flickering lights for Clients.
- Fixed some players being mistakenly recognized as Grandmasters as per: https://forums.warfr...32-grandmaster/
- Fixed weapon skins not properly attaching to the Cestra and Dual Cestras.
修正Cestra and Dual Cestras沒有正確的換上外觀的問題
- Fixed the Cestra’s barrel not properly sitting in the correct position after a reload.
- Fixed the ‘Remove Grineer Toxin’ text that appears near the objective in Earth Sabotage Missions being obscured by the environment.
- Fixed Defense Points in Defense and Mobile Defense displaying when players have named enabled.
- Fixed Spectres not properly displaying names when players have names enabled.
- Fixed players being able to leave the Jackal boss room mid-fight.
- Fixed some improper textures near doorways in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a visible line in the water after the pump room has been filled in Sabotage Missions on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Chroma’s Fire Elemental Ward allowing multiple heals each time they enter the aura.
- Fixed enemies not being properly alerted after being hit with a finisher attack.
- Fixed minimap markers and effects remaining on screen for already-obtained pickups after a Host Migration.
- Fixed objective markers not pathing properly in Void Defense Missions.
- Fixed no minimap appearing in the fountain room in the Void tileset.
- Fixed certain parkour maneuvers causing player’s weapons to become holstered.
- Fixed Bullet Jump retaining the elemental damage of Mods that had been removed.
- Fixed a potential error that would occur when Infested Leeches would attach to a player.
- Fixed the Castanas being unable to destroy rotating laser traps in the Void.
- Fixed Void Vor being unable to be hit by radial damage or melee damage.
- Fixed the Jackal’s legs not properly taking damage from radial damage.
- Fixed Lephantis’ stage 2 form not being able to be damaged from radial damage.
- Fixed inappropriate VO playing when the G3 are killed in the second phase of the Trial.
- Fixed the Spira sticking out of its holster when a player switches between weapons.
- Fixed the extraction timer overlapping objective titles in Hive Missions.
- Fixed the Piercing Step Mod not properly displaying the Puncture symbol in the Arsenal stats screen.
- Fixed an issue causing players sitting on a black screen for an extended period when loading into Missions on Uranus.
- Fixed an issue causing Excalibur to load at the end of a Mission as per: https://forums.warfr...ding-a-mission/
- Fixed the Synoid Simulor not properly creating a vortex when used with Hall of Mirrors as a Client as per: https://forums.warfr...-mirage-clones/
修正客戶端使用Mirage 1拿Synoid Simulor(蘇達主武)時無法正常形成漩渦
- Fixed an issue causing players to enter a T-pose when spamming the crouch button.
- Fixed players being unable to use the Invite Player button after joining a Mission from a relay while in a squad, after a Host Migration.
- Fixed channeling FX appearing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Ripline showing as castable with 0 Energy.
- Fixed VO not properly triggering in the Hidden Messages Quest.
- Fixed an issue preventing secondary weapon fire to work when bound to a gamepad face button.
- Fixed Lephantis rewarding each player four sigils on death, instead of one.
- Fixed Clan rank names not being saved after exiting Clan Management.
- Fixed Cernos not sitting properly on players backs.
- Fixed the Arcade Machine and Cascade Bomb appearing in the Enemies section of the Codex.
- Fixed Ember’s Fire Blast damage FX not properly dissipating.
- Fixed the collision box of excavators in Excavation Missions unintentionally blocking player fire.
- Fixed a rare issue causing players to spawn in underwater Missions at start without Archwing.
- Fixed an issue causing improper pathing for the objective marker in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed a location on the Grineer Settlement tileset where players could trigger an out-of-bounds teleport while in-bounds.
- Fixed Spy Missions not failing if a player is using a hacking console when the Data Purge timer reaches zero.
- Fixed some Conclave Sigils’ glow FX not properly covering the Sigil as per:https://forums.warfr...ers-pvp-sigils/
- Fixed the Hallowed Reckoning Augment Mod activating on all hits instead of kills as per:
- Fixed Clients not being damaged by full charged bombs in the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed the Lotus not properly communicating with players in Grineer vs Corpus Invasions as per: https://forums.warfr...sions-since-16/
修正在Grineer vs Corpus入侵中Lotus變啞巴的問題
- Fixed launcher-style weapons being able to equip the Rifle Ammo Mutation Mod instead of the Sniper Ammo Mutation mod.
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles not properly stopping Nova’s Molecular Prime, Rhino’s Stomp or Frost’s Abilities.
修正虛能的泡泡不能阻擋Nova 4, Rhino 4或者Frost的技能
- Fixed an issue preventing Arcanes from activating during Archwing Missions.
- Fixed muzzle flash on the Akbolto using the wrong energy color.
- Fixed Sentinels appearing to be the wrong rank in end-mission stats if it is dead at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed the radial blast from ground attacks displaying at an incorrect angle.
- Fixed Equinox’s Maim doing damage to the player when deactivated on a Rampart.
- Fixed a visible hole in the near waterfalls on the Earth Forest tileset.
- Fixed some performance issues in Hive Missions due to higher-than-normal enemy spawning.
- Fixed the player’s body disappearing when switching between Archwings in the Arsenal.
- Fixed running animations moving too quickly when moving on a zipline.