- Reduced the damage of the Gorgon series in PvP.
- Removed invulnerability from Atlas when using Landslide in PvP.
- Rounded off the FPS indicator, making it easier to read.
- The Crowd Dispersion Mod has had its Range and Damage adjusted to more appropriately scale up with each rank.
- Fixed Toxic Lash no longer functioning after killing an enemy affected by Spores.
- Fixed Range and Strength Mods having no effect on Saryn’s Molt explosion when toggled by the player.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt exploding twice when killed by enemies. We've doubled the damage of Molt’s explosion as a result of fixing this bug.
- Fixed friends playing in a Solo Mission displaying as being ‘In Menus’.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor Ability actually reducing player armor rating.
- Fixed an error preventing Clients/Hosts from loading into Archwing Missions.
- Fixed an issue where no energy was being returned from enemies affected by Spore while Toxic Lash was active if the melee strikes were lethal. Lethal strikes on Spore'd enemies with an active Toxic Lash will now regenerate energy as intended from the last hotfix.
- Added Saryn Orphid Profile Icons to the market for a limited time! These unique icons will be removed from the Market on November 18, at 2 p.m EST
- Reduced the damage of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
- Reduced the particle FX on Saryn’s Spore when spreading between enemies to address performance issues.
- Doubled the duration of Saryn’s Molt.
- Saryn’s Spores now cost half normal energy when cast on Molt.
- Destroying an enemy affected by Saryn’s Spores with Toxic Lash will now restore 2 energy to Saryn.
- Saryn’s Toxic Lash can now be recast to refresh its duration.
- Increased the grab range of Esophages in the interior of the J-3 Jordas Golem during the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed additional issues during the Stage 1 to Stage 2 transition in the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed players being able to hit the first Golem nerve through glass in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed potential progression stopper during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed some issues preventing enemies from properly spawning Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed a visual issue allowing players to teleport outside of the level during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck in a sliding door during Stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed a percentage error showing too many decimals in the HUD buff of Chroma’s Vex Armor as per: https://forums.warfr...-many-decimals/
- Fixed Saryn’s Miasma being able to be recast repeatedly after using Spores.
- Fixed the visual screen shake FX becoming stuck on the screen after using the Liset’s Air Support as per: https://forums.warfr...port-behaviour/
- Fixed an issue that would shrink Hydroid after using Undertow, making him impossible to hit but more susceptible to becoming hidden in a bowl of Cheerios.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spore creating tiny Spores on some enemies.
- Instead of just disappearing on enemy death, Saryn’s Spores will now detonate at a reduced spread distance if the target dies.
- Toxic Lash can now proc multiple times.
- Made some tweaks to the audio FX of Viral procs.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Drop not properly showing damage numbers.
- Fixed a crash relating to inventory logging.
- Fixed some gaps and collision issues on terrain scattered about Stage 1 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players not receiving a Revive screen when dying to a Purge in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict. Players reviving after being killed during a Purge will now revive outside of the Golem.
- Fixed an error breaking the transition from Archwing moving from Stage 1 to Stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed badges not sitting correctly on the Saryn Orphid Skin.
- Fixed Ember's Fireblast, Vauban's Vortex and Volt's Electric Shield Abilities being cancelled when you enter a Nullifier Bubble.
- Applied a potential fix for crashes associated with XP and DX9.
- Fixed an error that would occur during Saryn’s Spore detonation / spread.
Update 17.10 Saryn Revisited
This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Sugatra, and a weapon skin that puts a floral touch on the deadly Dual Zoren. These skins will only be for a limited time, and will be removed from the Market on November 18, at 2 p.m EST.
Get the Saryn Orphid Skin, Melia Sugatra, and Cyskis Dual Zoren Skin by visiting the Market today!
With this update comes a lot of exciting changes to Saryn’s abilities, giving her more synergy between each power and putting more emphasis on her ability to debuff enemies with Viral and Toxin procs. As always we will continue to monitor Saryn after the launch of this rework.
Please post your feedback in our megathread here: https://forums.warfr...71#entry6268971
- Spore Revisions
- Saryn’s Venom Ability has been renamed to Spore.
- Guaranteed Viral proc on explosion of spores.
- If current host has a toxin Proc (i.e from Contagion or any other source), it will transfer that proc too.
- Damage ticks will be done every second, duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
- Increase base damage of the ability.
- Molt Revisions
- Spore can be cast on Molt, infects units which attack Molt.
- Miasma cast in range of Molt will feed into Molt, creating more damage on explosion.
- All Spores on Molt Clones will detonate and spread on the clone’s death.
- Toxic Lash Revisions
- Saryn’s Contagion Ability has been renamed to Toxic Lash.
- Slightly increased the damage and duration of Toxic Lash.
- Guaranteed Toxin proc on melee hit.
- Detonates a Venom spore if the target has one.
- Damage output scales based on a percent of total damage of melee weapon with Mods, not base.
- While Toxic Lash is active, there is a bonus damage reduction while blocking. This damage reduction is capped at 90%.
- Miasma Revisions
- Damage ticks will be done every second, Duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
- 100% more damage if target is affected by a Viral proc (Spore guarantees a Viral proc when exploded).
- 100% more damage if target is affected by a Toxin proc (Toxic Lash guarantees a Toxin proc on impact).
- Enemies hit by Miasma when under the effects of Miasma will have the duration timer reset.
- Increase base damage overall.
- General Revisions
- Saryn now has a passive 25% increased Status effect duration.
- Updated some visual FX on Saryn’s abilities.
- Saryn can now cast Spore and Toxic Lash while moving.
- Saryn’s base Armor is now 175.
- Saryn’s base Health is now 125.
- Saryn’s maximum Energy is now 150.
- Added "Decline All" option for incoming friend requests.
- Added a Sort By Used option under the Profile, Equipment submenu.
- The Following PvP Mods have been added to the drop tables for all Conclave game modes
- Sudden Justice (Sybaris) - On 2 hits within .2 secs, increase Fire Rate 30% for 2 seconds.
- Directed Convergence (Supra) - Increase accuracy by 80% when aiming.
- Focused Acceleration (Tetra) - Increase Projectile Speed by 80% when aiming.
- Final Tap (Hind) - On 4 hits within 0.5 seconds, increase damage by 100% for 0.2 seconds.
- Measured Burst (Tiberon) - Increase damage by 30%, decrease Fire Rate by 60% when aiming.
- Reduced the damage bonus duration of the Double Tap Mod from .5 to .3 seconds and increased the damage bonus from 30% to 50%
- Furis series damage reduced in PvP.
- Karak damage reduced in PvP.
- Seer damage increased in PvP.
- Twin Grakata damage reduced in PvP.
- Attica damage increased in PvP.
- Martial Fury Mod attack speed boost duration boosted from 4 to 20 seconds.
- Increased experience bonuses from kills in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Rhino’s Iron Shrapnel Augment in Conclave.
- Bullet Jump Speed is now Mobility in PvP and also affects Dodge Speed.
- Conclave Mods now display the word ‘Mobility’ instead of ‘Bullet Jump’.
- Maglev Mod has been removed from PvP.
The following change has been made to help bring some additional utility to the Diriga. We will continue to monitor the Diriga after launch to provide additional balance to this unique trait if necessary.
- Diriga’s Calculated Shot Precept is now able to target Sensor Bars and Arc Traps.
- Slightly increased the spawn rate of enemies on Yemaja, Sedna.
- Antidotes in The Jordas Verdict can now be picked up even when they are moving.
- Some adjustments to Purifier and Esophage spawning during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial has been made.
- The Adhesive Blast Mod’s description has been altered to reflect its function. The mod now states there is a 100% sticky chance at Max Rank, and ranking this mod will be required to achieve this.
- Reduced the required Codex scans for the Arcane Machine, Arcane Boiler, Cascade Bomb, Darvo, and Infested Mesa to one.
- Reduced the required Codex scans for the Toxin Injector to 3.
- Players can now exit Relays by using a context action on the Liset they entered the Relay with.
- Fixed rare Grineer Loot Crates spawning in the Jordas Verdict Trial during Stage 3 instead of Corpus Loot Crates.
- Fixed Penta Grenades falling through the floor instead of bouncing.
- Fixed Lotus Transmissions not matching her VO after hacking a terminal to reset security sensors.
- Fixed an issue allowing enemies to slide while getting up from a knockdown.
- Fixed a visible hole in terrain on the Earth tileset allowing players to exit the map.
- Fixed an issue preventing End of Mission bonus experience for weapons from being counted towards challenges.
- Fixed the Quick Thinking Mod not properly taking damage reduction into account before removing energy from a Client.
- Fixed purchasing a Color Picker not showing as unlocked until the player opens and closes the customization menu.
- Fixed Simaris’ dialogue being cut off by the loading screen during the Synthesis Tutorial.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be stuck on the ‘Ready to Trade’ screen, preventing them from selecting an empty trade slot.
- Fixed an issue causing Warframe customization to disappear during a Host Migration when in bleedout.
- Fixed an issue where joining a game in progress that has a dead player will display the wrong Warframe as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing the Mantis to appear too close to the camera on the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue causing the Datamass to disappear when held by a client jumping into an out-of-bounds area during a Host Migration.
- Fixed an error causing players to see themselves as an enemy on the minimap when firing a weapon.
- Fixed energy colors showing improperly on the Silva & Aegis when previewing the weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Kubrow being revived from a bleedout state automatically when the player is revived.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cheater of Death and Cryptographer Challenges to reset before completion.
- Fixed an issue enabling players to mantle recently fired Ogris rockets.
- Fixed several inconsistent behaviors in Sentinel precept targeting.
- Fixed an issue where some Clients would see two Purge timers in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an issue preventing the J-3 Jordas Golem from leaving his perch.
- Fixed the Daman Sugatra not copying the proper main colors in the Arsenal when the player’s weapon is a dark energy color.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when viewing Chroma in the Codex.
- Fixed a duplicate entry for the Arcane Machine that would appear in the Codex.
- Fixed enemies not playing a reaction animation to Radial Disarm.
- Fixed an issue causing certain cosmetics to appear as grey in dioramas instead of their default colors.